Services and Fees for Pet Cats
All healthy cats over the age of 8 weeks and weighing at least 2 pounds are eligible for surgery.
Make an Appointment
We require appointments for all owned cat surgeries. Call us at 413-781-4019 to schedule your appointment or you may email us at email@example.com to schedule online. Our administrative hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Due to high volume and demand for our services, our phone lines may be busy. Please leave us a message, and we will return your call as soon as possible.
The Basic $85* Spay or Neuter Package for Cats Includes:
- Office fee and pre-surgery veterinary examination
- Pain medication
- No additional charge if your cat is in heat, pregnant, or nursing cats
- Rabies vaccination (if over 12 weeks old)
- FVRCP ("3-in-1" distemper) vaccination (if not current)
- *If you receive state or federal assistance, the basic package is $50, a $35 discount. Please note that state medical insurance alone does not qualify you for the subsidized package pricing.
Also Available at the time of Surgery
- $20 Microchip identification (includes registration)
- $30 Feline leukemia/FIV test
- $15 Profender (treats tapeworms, roundworms, and hookworms)
- $10 Revolution (kills fleas and ear mites for 1 month)
- $10 Nail trim
- $25 Hernia repair
- $20 Cryptorchid (testicle not descended)
- $10 Sturdy cardboard carrier
- $12 Elizabethan ("lamp shade") collar
- FREE! Safety collar and i.d. tag
We are unable to provide written prescriptions for any medications