Services and Fees for Pet Cats
All healthy cats over the age of 8 weeks and weighing at least 2 pounds are eligible for surgery.
The Basic $100* Spay or Neuter Package for Cats Includes:
- Office fee and pre-surgery veterinary examination
- Pain medication
- No additional charge if your cat is in heat, pregnant, or nursing cats
- Rabies vaccination (if over 12 weeks old)
- FVRCP ("3-in-1" distemper) vaccination (if not current)
- *If you receive state or federal assistance, the basic package is $75, a $25 discount. Please note that state medical insurance alone does not qualify you for the subsidized package pricing.
Make an Appointment
Admission is promptly at 8:00 am and all male cats are discharged at 3:00 pm on the same day of surgery. Female cats are discharged at 9:00 am the following day (except for Saturdays). Please leave all pets in your car when checking in.
Appointment required for all owned cat surgeries. Full payment of surgery is required at the time of scheduling. See pricing below. To schedule an appointment:
Online (Best Option) Payment Required at Checkout at Time of Scheduling Click Here
**If you have already made an appointment and just need to pay, Click here
Call us at 413-781-4019*
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
*Our administrative hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Due to high volume and demand for our services, our phone lines may be busy. Please leave us a message, and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Also Available at the time of Surgery
- $20 Microchip identification (includes registration)
- $30 Feline leukemia/FIV test
- $15 Profender (treats tapeworms, roundworms, and hookworms)
- $15 Revolution (kills fleas and ear mites for 1 month)
- $12 Nail trim
- $25 Hernia repair
- $25 Cryptorchid (testicle not descended)
- $10 Sturdy cardboard carrier
- $12 Elizabethan ("lamp shade") collar
- FREE! Safety collar and i.d. tag
We are unable to provide written prescriptions for any medications