Become a Dakin Guardian
Our Guardian Society members, through their ongoing support, play a crucial role in helping us meet the needs of animals in our community and allow us to be ready to weather any animal emergency. By joining the Dakin Guardian Society, you will join a compassionate group of supporters who share the same love of animals and want to make a difference in their lives all year long.
As a Guardian Society member you’ll receive:
- Dakin Stories: Our print publication that provides and in-depth look at the lives changed through our innovative programs and services.
- Quarterly Guardian e-Newsletter: An exclusive email newsletter for Guardian members that contains photos, stories and news about the animals your generosity has impacted.
- First Invitation to Dakin Signature Events: The opportunity to purchase tickets to events like Barks & Brews and Mutts & Mimosas before anyone else.
- Cumulative Tax Receipt: Summary of previous year’s giving, mailed in mid-January.
- Guardian Window Sticker: A sticker to alert police and fire personnel to the pets in your home.
Thank you for your interest in joining Dakin's Guardian Society and supporting pets and people with a monthly gift.
We are currently transferring our database to a new system and will be temporarily unable to offer online sign ups for our Guardian program until the conversion is complete; however, we are able to set up new Guardian members over the phone by calling Molly Biechele, Associate Director of Development, at 413-781-4000 ext 130. For general inquiries you may also email firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for the inconvenience."