Free Online Workshop
Join us and presenter, Gina M. Barry - Attorney at Law, Bacon Wilson P.C. to learn about estate planning for your animals. Topics covered include:
- Key final questions that should be answered to address your pet’s welfare and their future
- Choosing continued care and your final decisions regarding your pets
- How to include and structure your will to ensure care for your animals and their legal status in regards to your estate plan
- A discussion around Pet Trusts and special provisions to support and protect your beloved furry family member
- Necessary documents to include to protect your pets.
This session will take place on Zoom.
Attorney Gina M. Barry, who is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and Connecticut, is a partner with the regional law firm of Bacon Wilson, P.C. She graduated cum laude from Western New England University School of Law. Attorney Barry is a board member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and the Western Massachusetts Elder Care Professionals Association. She served as the President of the Estate Planning Council of Hampden County from 2013-2014 and is the current President of The Joy of Jasper, a non-profit horse sanctuary she founded in 2007. Beginning in 2013 and each year to date, she has been named as a Super Lawyer by Boston Magazine. She practices in Estate Planning, including Estate Planning for Pets, Asset Protection/Medicaid Planning, Elder Law, Probate and Trust Administration, Guardianships, Conservatorships, and Residential Real Estate.