When It's All Going to the Dogs: Estate Planning for Your Pet
Jul 27, 2017
Join us and presenter, Gina M. Barry - Attorney at Law, Bacon Wilson P.C. this month to learn about estate planning for your animals. Topics covered include:
- Key final questions that should be answered to address your pet’s welfare and their future.
- Choosing continued care and your final decisions regarding your pets.
- How to include and structure your will to ensure care for your animals and their legal status in regards to your estate plan.
- A discussion around Pet Trusts and special provisions to support and protect your beloved furry family member.
- Necessary documents to include to protect your pets.
Humans only please! Free and open to the public. The session is hosted by Dakin Humane Society at the Jones Library, Amherst - Woodbury Room. Light refreshments will be served. Limited Seating; Attendees must RSVP here by July 25th. If you have additional questions, please contact Stacey Price, Director of Development and Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-781-4000 ext. 121. This event is first come, first served.
Location: Jones Library, 43 Amity Street, Amherst, MA 01002