When It's All Going to the Dogs: Estate Planning for Your Pet
Join us and presenter, Gina M. Barry - Attorney at Law, Bacon Wilson P.C. to learn about estate planning for your animals. Topics covered include:
- Key final questions that should be answered to address your pet’s welfare and their future
- Choosing continued care and your final decisions regarding your pets
- How to include and structure your will to ensure care for your animals and their legal status in regards to your estate plan
- A discussion around Pet Trusts and special provisions to support and protect your beloved furry family member
- Necessary documents to include to protect your pets.
Humans only please! Free and open to the public. Session will take place in Dakin Humane Society's Education room located on the first floor of our Springfield Adoption & Education Center at 171 Union Street, Springfield. Light refreshments will be served.
Limited Seating; Attendees must register here to attend by April 9. Please contact Stacey Price (Director of Development and Marketing) with further questions at email@example.com or call 413-781-4000 ext. 121.
Location: Dakin Humane Society, 171 Union Street, Springfield, MA