Weekly Vaccine & Microchip Clinic
Sep 29, 2018
This event is repeated every 1. week.
Vaccines, Microchips, and Other Services
N0TE: Dakin's Weekly Vaccine & Microchip Clinic is held on Saturday mornings at 9am
Call 413-781-4019 for more information.
Things to know ahead of time:
- The vaccine clinic is walk-in only. No appointments are necessary or available.
- Our clinic opens at 9am, although frequently people begin lining up before 8am.
- We are able to provide services for the first 40 patients in line.
- The clinic ends when the last (40th) patient is seen, which is usually between 11 and noon.
- All patients must arrive by 10am.
- Please bring your pet's entire medical history, regardless of how old the information is or where your pet was seen by a medical professional. This helps us provide you the best possible recommendations for your pet. It also prevents over-vaccinating or under-vaccinating your pet and helps reduce your cost.
- We are located at 171 Union Street, Springfield. Please use the main Adoption Center entrance, NOT the side Spay/Neuter Clinic entrance.
- Dogs must be on leash. Cats must be in carriers.
- We accept cash and credit cards only (no checks).
For information about prices and services, click here.
Location: Dakin Adoption & Education Center, 171 Union Street, Springfield